Friday, April 23, 2010

*Glimmer*

Last night Lesley & I made a last minute decision to go down to Waterfront Park to the Balloon Glimmer! The next week will be filled with many fun things to do because of Derby! Michael & Thom worked late last night..and I had been watching the Glimmer on TV..so, 30 minutes later Lesley and I packed the boys up and headed downtown! It was so much fun! I love hot air balloons..I just think they are amazing..I was thankful that I took a nap yesterday (yes, I took a nap..hard to believe, since I NEVER take naps). The boys had a blast. Jack tasted his first funnel cake (yummo!)..tonight we plan on going to the Balloon Glow with a few other families!! Living in Louisville definitely has perks..we get to experience the coolest things here!

Playing in the water...


Say "Cheeseee"...





Eating snacks..and chilling by the river.



No comments: