Thursday, May 13, 2010

Still alive..

I realized I had not posted in a while.so I figure it was time for a quick update...let's see..last week Michael was out of town..so Jack & I took a quick trip (very quick) to Paducah to see my Dad..it had been since Christmas since we saw him last...and that is way to long..Jack had a blast (as did I)..we rode on the four-wheeler, ate good food, played on the trampoline, swung, played in water..and all the stuff you can do out in the country..
Sweet Annie..
Jack wanted to drive the lawn mower..for hours..


Last week the Splash Park opened so we took advantage..Jack LOVED it..his friends..not so much..

Cool dance move?

I went to my 2nd Dr. appt yesterday for Beanstalk..everything was going great. I had lost around 8 pounds..because I've been really sick the past week..but hopefully I will make up for that on vacation ;) The heartbeat was wonderful..I love hearing that sound..things around here will be crazy the next few weeks..we are getting ready for a graduation, wedding, and vacation..so exciting!!

No comments: