Sunday, May 2, 2010

Yes..I can brag..

....on my SISTERS!!!! I was so upset I couldn't make it to Paducah to see these two gals get ready for prom ;( Sometimes it's the little things that I miss so much..I feel as if I've missed out on so much in their lives already..however..I am thankful for PICTURES!! You girls both looked beautiful and I'm SO proud of both of you..

Audrie is my sister!..we are 10 years apart..and are night and day ;) But we still love each other!! And she is a wonderful Aunt to Jack!! Audrie is a junior and will graduate next year..and she loves volleyball and horse back riding! She has a heart of gold..but we also tease her and call her Aunt Moodie ;)

(she is the one in the yellow dress)
Jena is my sister-in-law! She is a senior this year..and she is amazing as well. We are to much alike sometimes..;) Michael jokes that he married his sister..She is also amazing..and a wonderful Aunt to Jack..Jena has a huge heart for orphans..I have a feeling one day she will live in another country working in a orphanage ;)


I love you both very much..and I'm so proud of both of you!

No comments: