Monday, June 7, 2010

Home Again.

Vacation is over..and we are finally back. I was SO glad to be home...not that Vacation was bad (it was amazing,actually) but I was ready to get back to normal. 10 days is a LONG time. We started in Destin, then Thursday drove to Paducah to be in my cousins wedding. I loved getting to visit with family..and just enjoy my husband not working. He is a super Dad to Jack..he got up with him every morning (and most of the night)..and Jack loved every minute. When I went in to get Jack this morning he said "Dad?"..;) I sometimes forget that I have a baby growing in my belly..until vacation..I've never been so tired in my LIFE. Walking up three flights of stairs just killed me...I will be looking forward to getting back in shape in..6 months ;) This is a preview of posts to come..I'm SUPER busy working on VBS stuff...but vacation was great, but there is no place like home! Jack churning at Aunt Alisa's house..
The loves of my life.

Wedding..


Cutest Ringbearer EVER.








My sweet teething son..(4 teeth coming in)

Love.

PS..I already miss all those Southern Accents..someone come visit me soon ;)

No comments: