Monday, July 19, 2010

Oh BOY...

...all I want/need for Christmas is some RUNNING SHOES to keep up with these boys!


I knew all along this baby was a boy .. I just had that feeling. Friday, Michael and I went to the ultrasound..I was so sure that it was a boy that I wasn't even anxious or nervous! Beanstalk (Yes, no name for this child yet..) was VERY active! He was moving everywhere..the funniest thing was he put both hands under his chin and it looked like he was smiling at us. It was amazing. Everything looks great..he is growing just fine..and he weighed 1lb. My due date is looking more like Nov. 23 now..but I will not hold my breath that I will make it even that long ;) My blood pressure was up just a bit at 122/80. (Normal for me is 110/70)..I had gained 4 lbs..which is a good weight gain. I cannot wait to meet this sweet little boy. Today I had a horrible migraine..and Jack sat next to me on the couch and was holding my hand while we watched TV..boys are so stinking sweet. However..it also makes it worth while knowing that we are going to adopt next..and yes it will be a girl ;) I really need to get on things a little bit and figure out what we need for baby #2..clothes wise we are perfect since Jack was born in Oct..and Beanstalk will be here in Nov...are they not going to be so cute together?? First on our list is figuring out a name for this little boy...Enjoy the pics..;)

No comments: