Monday, September 6, 2010

September!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so ready for Fall..it's almost here..this weekend was so nice it got me craving baked apples, pumpkins, orange,red, and brown colored anything...I'm so excited! I love summer just as much as anyone..but this summer, Louisville was the #1 hottest city..REALLY?
Jack got really sick last week. He had croup,strep throat, and a double ear infection. It was a long, hard week for us all. I'm so thankful my boy is feeling back to normal..it was sad. So, with that said we didn't do alot the past week, so we made up for it this weekend ;)

Saturday, we got Krispy Kreme donuts delivered to our door by Thom & Eli, they were doing a fund raiser for Arise For Children!! We were so excited!!

Ummm..let's just go ahead and celebrate a little that UK BEAT UofL!!!!!!!
We finally got out and went to Britt & Ryan's to grill out and enjoy the game.
Jack & his first tattoo.
Today we went with some friends to Family Palooza at Southeast Christian Church!
We had a blast!

The bubble truck...so neat!!
HUGE SANDBOX...which entertained Nathan & Jack for a while..
Jack & Nathan...best friends ;)
This is what happens after Family Palooza..............
Can I tell you that I'm having a baby in 11 weeks?
Oh my...and Jack will be 2, in almost 6 weeks!! Time is flying by ;)

No comments: