Saturday, October 16, 2010

Babu & The Bibi's come to visit..

My Grandaddy Jack just got back from Africa about a week or so ago..while he was there they called him "Babu" which in Swahili means "Grandfather". He decided that is what he wants Jack & Colin Tate to call him. I looked up "Grandmother" and it's name is "Bibi". So, on Thursday Jack had his Babu (Great-Grandaddy Jack), Meme (Great-Great-Grandmother), Gran Gran (Great-Grandmother), and Mims (My Mom ;) come to visit! We had a great time as always!!
Jack & Babu
Jack & Mims
It's so hard to get a good picture of Jack being normal..
Michael surprised me with flowers Thursday and we made the box into a lot of different things..
I decided when you can play with a box for 4 days you have quite the imagination...



My Mom is crazy..Jack loves her to death..probably because she does things like this...
Gran Gran decided to make the box into a race track..

Jack started getting tired..how precious is this picture..

This is of Daddy & Jack yesterday...with the Box..
No gifts for Jack for his birthday...just a box please..
My Grandfather..or should I say Babu..brought home these amazing gifts for us from Africa!!!
(Nativity Scene, Necklace, Rhino, and a Noah's Ark for Colin Tate)
He went to Africa 2 years ago and brought home Jack a Noah's Ark..this is something they can keep forever..
It was a great visit..it was very hard to say good bye. Jack cried & I cried..then I realized the next time I see them all I will hopefully be holding Colin Tate in my arms!
We are so blessed..praise the Lord for our Babu & Bibi's ;)
4 days til Jack Thomas turns 2....

No comments: