Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bedrest-Week 1

I have officially been on bed rest for a week-one word to describe it-BLAH! It has gone by fast but I miss being a Mom! Jack is doing pretty good..he has been enjoying "showing out" while company is here ;) This week my Grandmother Patsy is here..she will be leaving Thursday morning and some friends will be keeping Jack. I haven't been doing a lot this week..just laying around. I wish I liked watching TV because I would definitely be able to catch up on any show! I can't sleep very well at night..very uncomfortable..restless..bathroom breaks.. ;) I can survive knowing that this is temporary and that soon my baby boy will be in my arms! Wow! What a thought!! Colin Tate..I'm so ready to meet you!! We've been talking more to Jack about "baby" coming. If you ask him what his baby brother's name is he will tell you "Tate". I can't wait to see him with his brother.. Tomorrow night is Fall Festival..and of course, I can't go. I'm totally bummed but I know it will go great! My co-worker Rachel is awesome!! I am hoping Michael takes my camera and makes pictures..he owes me that much right?? My Grandmother is going to stay with me tomorrow night, which is good because I would probably cry the whole time the boys were gone ;)

Jack likes me to take pictures of him...look at those big brown eyes..
Jack & Gran Gran playing..we've had Duplo blocks for almost a year now and Jack has shown zero interest. All of a sudden they are his favorite toy!!

Jack is going to be a fire fighter for Fall Festival...and a cute one at that!!

No comments: