Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Part 1- Country Christmas

For Christmas we ventured down to Paducah! We were there 48 hours and made it to 9 different places! Whew! We are still catching up on rest..I have lots of pics so here is a beginning.. Mims & Jack

Cousins ;)


Uncle Ted, Hayes & Jack

Tate's first trip to Paducah..wore him out!

One of my favorite people..my brother, Jack, and I

Tyler & Tate

Aunt Brittany got Jack a tent & tunnel..BIG HIT!

Christmas Morning at Pa-Pats..with his new Duplo set!

My cousin Courtney & her son Dalton..the new generation..


I love this boy.
This is how I felt as well!

Tate is now 6 weeks old. He is weighing almost 10 pounds, and is 22 inches long. He is still eating every 3 hours.and will go longer (sometimes) at night. He is adorable.

Apparently Jack likes to vacuum.
My Family.

More to come..

No comments: