Thursday, January 13, 2011

In the Meadow..

..we can build a snowman!! I had been wanting to make these Snowman Oreo Pops..my friend Carrie did a post on her blog about making these..so I thought how fun! My cousin Matthew has been sick so he's been hanging out with us since he can't go to school..he got to make his first while Jack was napping...

When John got home from school he got to make his..and Jack helped out!

I think more M&M's got consumed than put on the actual snowmen..
Jack's Snowman..??
I made some for all of my Awana leaders..(the nose is suppose to be made of Candy Corn..but apparently this isn't the season for Candy Corn..;)
Tate slept the whole time..maybe next year he can make one ;)
A lady at church gave me this brilliant idea..it seems every time I am feeding Tate..Jack gets hungry as well..(or jealous..). This is his snack box..I put different snacks in little snack bags..and this way he can pick one when he gets hungry. I also made some Grape & PB&J sandwiches in the fridge. This is just to make life a little simpler..;)(I also added some cute stickers to make it fun)

No comments: