Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tricks & Treats

Costumes..Cop &  Bad Guy
After every house he would tell us." I love trick or treating..those people were really nice" ha!

Daddy & Jack
Cutest boys ever.


Playing.

He decided his swing set was a pirate ship!


Awesome swing set..but he still likes his tree house too!

Tate loves swinging!


Can't forget the police car..they ride this thing all over the yard..usually until the battery dies

someone got a hair cut..
This is the swing set almost finished. It is now done!! Thanks again to Pa-Pats & Grandaddy Jack for this awesome gift!
 We will use it a lot!

Funny story. I looked out and saw Jack peeing off the deck..I just turned around and walked away. When I looked back out the door..this is what I saw..Jack with no pants on (underwear only..) & his pirate stuff on plus..the rain boots..wow.

No comments: