Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Great Tate

Dear Tate, I love you at this age. If I could keep you at 14 months I would. (Your pirate costume is a little big..;)

At 14 months you can do all kinds of things. You are shaking your head yes & no. You mumble, Thank You, when I give you something you want. You let me know when you want something..juice or snack. You have learned to bow your head & pray. You also put your finger to your mouth and tell me to SHH...;) Tate Murphy, you are a joy to be around. I pray that you keep that sweet spirit for the rest of your life.


You think you are SO big because you can climb & get in the chair.

On a side note..Jack..at this point in your life..you change characters everyday. Buzz Lightyear, Cowboy, PoliceMan, Firefighter..or Pirate..you are very good at being all of them!!


You are such a blessing.

No comments: