Monday, June 11, 2012

Been A While..

I can't believe how long it has been since I have blogged! Let's just say having two wild boys keeps me VERY busy ;) They never stop except to sleep!!
This has been the first week that we have nothing major going on..& it's amazing.


Who knew..7 year of marriage & 2 beautiful kids.

This was a few months ago..they grow so fast!


They are partners in crime..Jack told Tate to duck down so he could shoot someone. Yes, we play with "fake" guns.

Michael & I celebrated 7 years of marriage while in Florida. We got to go out with my sweet sister in law & brother in law..for a kid free night. It was so much fun. I love my husband. Thankful to be married to my best friend.




Tate. He is something else. The past two months he has grown so much. He is a funny,funny boy. He will do ANYTHING to make you laugh! His newest thing is taking his clothes off...now to get him on the potty..he also loves to dance..and do anything Big Brother is doing..even if it means falling off of the swing set..

No comments: