Thursday, September 15, 2011

Been a bit busy..

To say that we have been busy might be a understatement..but I wanted to at least blog a bit so my kiddos would know what we did in September of 2011 ;) On Labor Day we had to miss our Holiday World trip because of sick Tate (who for the record STILL has a ear infection..going on 4 1/2 weeks..)so Jack was crushed. We took him to Chuck E Cheese..and he thought it was AWESOME! We had fun as well..although I didn't get to play skee ball ;(
Tate enjoyed eating the pizza & dancing to the music.
Jack & Michael had a blast.
Last week we started school. I am doing a 3 year old curriculum with Jack (ABCJesusLovesMe). We usually do school when Tate is asleep..although we do some stuff at odd times during the day! We are having a blast (so far..). He loves school. He always asks me what's next ;) And he loves showing Michael what he learned when he gets home from work.
AND he gets to do school with no shirt on! ha!
Paint in a bag..
Pretzels for the #1 (we are making a number book with each number we learn).
And I have to throw this picture in! My pediatrician wants a picture of the boys in their jersey's for her UK wall..I have yet to get one where Tate is not eating grass..& Jack is not trying to choke Tate..but for the sake of the game..Go Cats!

No comments: