Saturday, December 3, 2011

December has arrived!

Life with two boys is interesting. As soon as I knew Tate was a boy..I knew my life would never be boring. And that have proved that to me over & over this week! I joke with Jack but ever once in a while I have to tell him to do something to busy his hands! That kid can get into more trouble than anyone I know! This past week he has been a mess! So, on Friday we put together my IKEA spice shelves (that we are going to paint this week). He could put most of it together..and loved every minute of it! We will use these as book shelves in the window seat!



For years I have been looking for an advent calendar! I finally decided to make my own this year. I made my own envelope pattern..then cut out 25 envelopes! I then printed out the numbers (&laminated them!) Then I put 25 activities,bible verse, & a word of the day on the card inside. We are loving this! I also wrapped up 25 Christmas books and we open one a night. Jack LOVES this idea. What a fun way to countdown to Christmas & learn!



"Tornado Tate"..since he started walking he is into EVERYTHING!! I turn my head for one second and he is making a mess. But man..he has has the sweetest smile. However, he has not once touched out Christmas Tree!
I tried to get our Christmas card picture the other day..and I gave up. I thought this one truly is our day at home. Tate smiling sweetly..and Jack thinking of what he can possibly do to be crazy ;) Is anyone else loving all the Christmas movies on TV?
I haven't watched this much TV in a long time.
It doesn't help that I've made cookies every night this weekend to go with our movie ;)
And what about those Kentucky Wildcats ;)

No comments: