Thursday, February 16, 2012

Keeping It Real..

We love painting..

Just to keep it real..life has been anything but amazing lately. My boys were plagued by the stomach bug/some weird bacteria living in the intestine..my husband worked at least 60 hours a week (yes, the past month)..
And I in all my glory have finally got some sleep and feel halfway normal again.
Wow. And then God reminds me in so many ways that these crazy days are short..what am I going to do 20 years from now when no one needs me to wipe up their spills..or sit with them in the bathroom while they are sick??
I am going to look back at this special time and know that I made the most of it. And that while making the most of it..I glorified the Lord.Oh believe me..I have lost my temper, my mind, and my keys this past month more than once..I am going to blame that on the no sleep/being in the bathroom with my kids to much ;) Like I said..keeping it real here ;) So, what do we do when life gets out of control..we busy our hands..

The Ball Pit is always a fun surprise!!



Did I mention Tate likes to push the limits? Look at this picture..books are everywhere..and oh wait, someone is sitting on the table..

I let him play play dough..at the BIG table..he thought he was 14.

Keeping it real..Tate is learning to sit at a table..instead of crawling on top of it..and standing on it. He will break a bone by age 2..Check out the door in the picture..what happened to the handle you ask? Tate locked me in the laundry room. Instead of my Jack opening the door for me..they took it upon themselves to laugh & go play..I had no way of getting back into the house..luckily I had a screwdriver to get back in..no laughing after that ;)

Keeping it real for Valentines Day..I did not see my husband..I did not receive flowers or chocolates..and we did not go on a date..actually we haven't been on a date since the first weekend of January..however..I loved on these two boys all day long..and it was great ;)

"The Days are Long, but the Years are Short" (thank you, Mrs.Paula)..and I just want to know that I made the most of each one.

No comments: